- Take a relaxing dip in our pool
- Fully equipped tennis court available to all guests staying at the Rainbow Inn
- Sea kayaking
- Our staff can arrange any sightseeing excursions
- We can arrange for fishing charters or tours of the points of interest here on the island
The waters of Eleuthera are teeming with marine life making this a snorkellers paradise, you’ll see hundreds of tropical fish, amazing coral formations, rays, starfish, unique shells, turtles and even the odd reef shark!
One of the best places to Snorkel is right here about 100 yards from the Inn.
Here are just some of Eleuthera’s many snorkelling sites:
- Pineapple Dock – The wreckage of a ship that now houses thousands of tropical fish
- Glass Window Bridge: An old bridge that has now become an artificial reef
- Current Cut – Is a narrow channel, causing a fast moving current that attracts all kinds of marine creatures
- Paradise Beach – A barrier reef system with lots of colourfulfish and coral
This unforgettable experience can be enjoyed by young and old, and is a free service provided by The Rainbow Inn to all guests. Unguided you are free to explore the crystal clear Caribbean coastline at your own leisure.
Please feel free to contact us at any time to pre-arrange your itinerary or just come to the front desk and we will see to your needs.